Friday, May 25, 2012

There She Goes. . . There She Goes Again. . .

I have limited time today, but a blog post was promised, so here it is!! 

Since I posted on Tuesday, there hasn't been too much to comment on, but I'll do my best.

Tuesday was Anne's birthday! We had a talent show at the park where all but one of the acts was appropriate.  I told really corny jokes in between acts! 

Later on Anne's birthday we had salads from a takeout restaurant, gluten free cake balls, had a Glee recap from Anne, and then watched the season finale! Great times!

After work on Wednesday, I went out with Nick, Bridget and Andy. Fun, fun, fun!

Thursday was agenda meeting and community dinner of sandwiches and a corn/bean salad.

And now it's Friday! I'm off to a beer shop in Davis with two of my friends, and tonight is up in the air.  Saturday, I'm having a picnic with my casa.  No other plans except those.  I will work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment